Posts: 225
Threads: 67
Likes Received: 730 in 185 posts
Likes Given: 36
Joined: Jun 2020
Posts: 225
Threads: 67
Likes Received: 730 in 185 posts
Likes Given: 36
Joined: Jun 2020
I don't know where that photo went...here it is again.
Posts: 280
Threads: 6
Likes Received: 352 in 149 posts
Likes Given: 196
Joined: Jul 2020
Just love that Marlboro Fl Red!! Where's the whole car? and who makes it?
•
Posts: 225
Threads: 67
Likes Received: 730 in 185 posts
Likes Given: 36
Joined: Jun 2020
Check the calibration of your monitor, that's orange...and it's a Slot It Audi R8C. It's an art shot...the other half looks just like it!
(This post was last modified: 27th-Jul-20, 03:30 AM by
fotodoug2.)
•
Posts: 280
Threads: 6
Likes Received: 352 in 149 posts
Likes Given: 196
Joined: Jul 2020
(27th-Jul-20, 03:29 AM)fotodoug2 Wrote: Check the calibration of your monitor, that's orange...and it's a Slot It Audi R8C. It's an art shot...the other half looks just like it!
It only appears orange in color. It's all in the lighting ;)
Testy are we??? Is it a body you painted? or is it entirely made in PhotoShop?
If it's a body you painted, I'm sure others (including myself) would like to see it "normal" and not as an art shot.
Edit: - Ohh, and both my Dell U2412M monitors are calibrated to RGB color space
(This post was last modified: 27th-Jul-20, 05:22 AM by
DPJ.)
•
Posts: 2,355
Threads: 106
Likes Received: 2,443 in 1,147 posts
Likes Given: 7,771
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Farlington, North Yorkshire, UK
Let's not argue gents.
There are more shots of the Audi in the page dedicated to
Doug's photography.
Posts: 280
Threads: 6
Likes Received: 352 in 149 posts
Likes Given: 196
Joined: Jul 2020
(27th-Jul-20, 10:13 AM)JasonB Wrote: Let's not argue gents.
There are more shots of the Audi in the page dedicated to Doug's photography.
No argument from me! I like the work. Don't know why I'm being attacked actually... but anyhow.
Thank you for the link! Excellent photos for sure there. I'm guessing resolution can't be original because of the file size allowance on the site? Also, it'd be nice if some details on the camera, lens, f stop, etc are added for each picture.
Ohh... scratch that details idea - I forgot these are Art Shots and are made in PhotoShop.
(This post was last modified: 27th-Jul-20, 05:06 PM by
DPJ.)
•
Posts: 2,355
Threads: 106
Likes Received: 2,443 in 1,147 posts
Likes Given: 7,771
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Farlington, North Yorkshire, UK
Nobody has "attacked" you, I'm not sure where you get that idea. I simply made a polite suggestion to both of you.
The resolution is to help page load speed, and the photos are also compressed for the same reason.
But Doug's photos are genuine. Edited in photoshop, but taken with a camera. He just happens to be talented, and he's also been kind enough to let us use his work on the site.
•
Posts: 225
Threads: 67
Likes Received: 730 in 185 posts
Likes Given: 36
Joined: Jun 2020
Sorry to all! At first when DPJ said he saw the orange as red, I thought he had changed his calibration...it was not my intention to be snarky, not at all. Looking back, I should have inserted a laughing emoji at the end of my statement to indicate I thought I was being funny...I stand corrected.