Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Maserati
#11

What glue did you use on the screen Steve?

I got a bottle of that High Tack stuff that Merkit recommended and it's er.........not quite what I had hoped!

Whatever, a great looking result. How do these kits go? I'm having to face the fact that the stuff I need for my cars is running out. I've already ordered a couple of modern motors for projects.
Quote
#12

Hi Gordon ,I used Deluxe models rocket glue ,goes off very quickly and dries clear ,its a bit like a fast setting PVA . The kit itself is very good ,minimal cleaning up and the fit is first class .Got another coming tomorrow aD50 Ferrari ,I'll take some clearer photos when I get it so you can see whats included .

Steve
Quote
#13

That looks fantastic. Well done. Wrench
Quote
#14

Cheers Jason ,a big sigh of relief when it was finished  Rofl

Steve
Quote
#15

Looks great Steve, how does she drive ?
Do you use an airbrush to paint your cars ?
Quote
#16

Hi Tel ,she doesn't drive too bad ,not rapid but quick enough for the style of car  .Plenty of tail out but stable .Hopefully we should all be able to meet up again soon and try our new motors on other tracks. Got the Penelope Ferrari D 50 1956 coming today so the Maserati will have a stable mate .

Steve
Quote


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by autoavia
26th-Jul-21, 04:48 PM
Last Post by Anthony B
5th-Jun-20, 07:43 PM
Last Post by Anthony B
17th-Mar-20, 12:26 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)