Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Greetings from Montana
#1

I've been dabbling in scratch building for about a decade.   I also enjoy participating in proxy racing series which is pretty much a necessity when you live in Big Sky Country.   My preferred builds are vintage Formula One cars, usually from the early to mid sixties.   All in 1/32 scale.

  Regards,

Mark
[+] 2 members Like BigSkyMark's post
Quote
#2

Welcome Mark Wavegreen
Quote
#3

Hello Mark, greetings from Scotland. We cover all categories and scales of slot-cars here so you will definitely find some to interest you.

Leo

Forum Precepts:  Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one.   Don't feed the Troll.    http://www.scuderiaturini.com
Quote
#4

Welcome aboard Mark. Wavegreen 

I love a vintage F1.
Quote
#5

Welcome to SlotRacer Mark Wavegreen
Alan
Quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)