5th-Apr-20, 07:59 AM
So I thought I would clever and buy a roll of Pendle copper racing braid, and cut off lengths as required.
The first car I have used it on seems to be shedding the occasional strand, and I am sensing a small amount of pickup jerkiness in the car.
Is there some prep of the braiding I should have done before it ran on the track?
Is there a more robust braid out there I should consider?
Is there a 'best' shape to bend it into to deal with normal plastic track joints?
Cheers
The first car I have used it on seems to be shedding the occasional strand, and I am sensing a small amount of pickup jerkiness in the car.
Is there some prep of the braiding I should have done before it ran on the track?
Is there a more robust braid out there I should consider?
Is there a 'best' shape to bend it into to deal with normal plastic track joints?
Cheers

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)
, even for analogue racing.