Posts: 1,231
Threads: 142
Likes Received: 1,415 in 629 posts
Likes Given: 742
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Chesterfield, UK
A long shot I know but looking for a CHEAP (wrecked/non-running?) Ninco kart for spares.
Must have undamaged, exhaust, steering wheel and drivers head please.
Would take just the parts if nyone has some or all of them.
Thanks for looking.
(This post was last modified: 4th-Nov-24, 10:05 AM by
Top Down.)
•
Posts: 790
Threads: 30
Likes Received: 1,383 in 620 posts
Likes Given: 482
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Auburn, WA, USA
I modeled all the other parts for 3d printing, but not those specific ones.
https://www.printables.com/model/73584-n...arts/files
printables.com/@MrFlippant
•
Posts: 1,231
Threads: 142
Likes Received: 1,415 in 629 posts
Likes Given: 742
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Chesterfield, UK
I know - and thanks for that. A friend printed a nose piece off for me to complete one kart and it looks really good.
This is another kart I was given.
It works but the headless driver's completely ex-hausted and unable to control his kart!
I was hoping to find 'something' that would work as a steering wheel and could maybe knock up an exhaust from tube and rod but if I could get original parts .............