Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Bayview International
#21

That looks great, Jason.
Your topic is a pleasure to read even before a single piece of your track even exists.

With the large dimensions of your track, it is wise to first draw it in 3d, as you did.
(Keeping in mind that if it doesn't work, it's a lot of work to tear it down).

Hub Thumbup
[+] 1 member Likes rallyhub's post
Quote
#22

Thank you gentlemen. Thumbup 

Ken, the first question is whether I can start it, that's still undecided.

Hub, one of the reasons for making it sectional is on the assumption that at some point something won't work, whatever that might be. When that happens, I'm hoping I can unbolt the relevant section, take it back to the workshop and rework it, and fix it up. But hopefully the 3d drawings will help to minimise the inevitable catastrophes. Rofl
[+] 2 members Like JasonB's post
Quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)