20th-Jun-24, 12:47 PM
Continuing my clear out.
SCX Delta S4. Original box included. RX-81 motor with front of armature shaft shortened to suit. Mag in place. Urethane rear tyres (originals, lightly used, in box). Lights work.
Now the not so good bits. It's had weight glued in behind the guide, it came out but the glue residue is still on the chassis. One mirror is missing and the other has been badly glued. However, I will include a Scalextric accessory bag for their version of the Delta S4 - I just never got round to fitting the mirrors on this one.
This car runs really nicely non-mag on Scalextric Sport track, even without the weight behind the guide.
I was going to repaint it white and livery it as the Totip car, but to be honest the car doesn't really fit in my collection so my heart wasn't in it. If you ask me nicely, I will include the decal sheet.
£30 posted to UK addresses?
SCX Delta S4. Original box included. RX-81 motor with front of armature shaft shortened to suit. Mag in place. Urethane rear tyres (originals, lightly used, in box). Lights work.
Now the not so good bits. It's had weight glued in behind the guide, it came out but the glue residue is still on the chassis. One mirror is missing and the other has been badly glued. However, I will include a Scalextric accessory bag for their version of the Delta S4 - I just never got round to fitting the mirrors on this one.
This car runs really nicely non-mag on Scalextric Sport track, even without the weight behind the guide.
I was going to repaint it white and livery it as the Totip car, but to be honest the car doesn't really fit in my collection so my heart wasn't in it. If you ask me nicely, I will include the decal sheet.
£30 posted to UK addresses?
Best regards,
Stuart.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)