Posts: 272
Threads: 59
Likes Received: 298 in 137 posts
Likes Given: 439
Joined: Nov 2023
Location Gateshead, Tyneside, UK
I've got 6 PCS 32166CL aluminium wheels I'm never likely to use.
One is missing the grub screw, but I'll probably have one in my spares box.
Free to a good home, and I don't charge for UK postage.
Best regards,
Stuart.
Posts: 4,501
Threads: 147
Likes Received: 3,052 in 1,810 posts
Likes Given: 4,193
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Isle of Man
I have a project for those, can I take them please.
Life is like a box of Slot cars...
Posts: 272
Threads: 59
Likes Received: 298 in 137 posts
Likes Given: 439
Joined: Nov 2023
Location Gateshead, Tyneside, UK
You certainly can, Kevan.
PM me your address and I'll get them away to you in the next couple of days.
Best regards,
Stuart.
•
Posts: 4,501
Threads: 147
Likes Received: 3,052 in 1,810 posts
Likes Given: 4,193
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Isle of Man
Pm'd thanks
Life is like a box of Slot cars...
(This post was last modified: 28th-Feb-24, 08:46 PM by
Kevan.)