Posts: 69
Threads: 4
Likes Received: 151 in 51 posts
Likes Given: 32
Joined: Apr 2019
I did ask for a Ferrari, but apparently, I have to be satisfied with a new boiler (being fitted this week so I have no heating)
Joel
Posts: 4,502
Threads: 147
Likes Received: 3,052 in 1,810 posts
Likes Given: 4,195
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Isle of Man
If it's gas it'll be cheaper in the long run to have the Ferrari
Life is like a box of Slot cars...
Posts: 526
Threads: 50
Likes Received: 884 in 356 posts
Likes Given: 2,631
Joined: Jun 2020
Ken,
What a great idea, and I love your enthusiasm
Pip
Posts: 1,963
Threads: 178
Likes Received: 2,498 in 968 posts
Likes Given: 2,431
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Overijse, Belgium
Posts: 2,054
Threads: 131
Likes Received: 3,410 in 1,389 posts
Likes Given: 3,125
Joined: Sep 2020
Location A small igloo in Canada
In anticipation of a new HO track. I have orders from Wizzard High Performance, armatures from OS3, parts from Lucky Bob's, and two orders from Dash Motorsports on the way. Enough crap to finally complete the last 20-bodies I painted. Who the heck paints 20-bodies in a row?
The orders just crossed the border into Canada. I pick it all up on Friday.
Posts: 526
Threads: 50
Likes Received: 884 in 356 posts
Likes Given: 2,631
Joined: Jun 2020
Who the heck paints 20 bodies in a row?
Not just you Ken, me also
Still finishing off some of the resin bodies I painted Spring/Summer 2022
Deciding to build a new permanent 4 lane Scalextric Sport layout didn't exactly help......
Posts: 2,054
Threads: 131
Likes Received: 3,410 in 1,389 posts
Likes Given: 3,125
Joined: Sep 2020
Location A small igloo in Canada
Pip,
I finally found my twin. I thought I was the only nut in town.
Please show pics. Everyone has seen my paint trees too many times already.
(This post was last modified: 3rd-Jan-24, 02:46 PM by
KensRedZed.)
Posts: 526
Threads: 50
Likes Received: 884 in 356 posts
Likes Given: 2,631
Joined: Jun 2020
Ken,
I will post pictures, but only the good ones, both of them