Posts: 4
Threads: 2
Likes Received: 4 in 2 posts
Likes Given: 0
Joined: Oct 2023
I'm new to SlotRacer forum, looking forward to learning more than what I already know (which probably isn't much) but anyway glad to be a part of the forum.
I don't race professional/commercial or out side of my home (maybe some day)
I now run my cars on an analog Scalextric two lane track. The new sport track.
Posts: 304
Threads: 17
Likes Received: 368 in 158 posts
Likes Given: 348
Joined: Apr 2019
Hello Pearl.
I like your user name....had a French bulldog with that name once.
•
Posts: 4,022
Threads: 686
Likes Received: 9,026 in 3,106 posts
Likes Given: 9,338
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Worthing, UK
Welcome Pearl
Good to see you here.
•
Posts: 2,053
Threads: 131
Likes Received: 3,409 in 1,388 posts
Likes Given: 3,125
Joined: Sep 2020
Location A small igloo in Canada
Welcome Pearl.
•
Posts: 525
Threads: 50
Likes Received: 884 in 356 posts
Likes Given: 2,627
Joined: Jun 2020
Hi Pearl,
Welcome to slotracer.online
There is so much information across this site, and at all levels of the hobby. Enjoy searching the site, and feel free to ask any questions, or for any advice that might be of help.
It's a very friendly place, and hours can be spent reading about all sorts of Slot car related topics, and occasionally other stuff as well!
Pip
Posts: 1,963
Threads: 178
Likes Received: 2,498 in 968 posts
Likes Given: 2,431
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Overijse, Belgium
Hi Pearl
Welcome onboard - feel free to ask any questions you like as we have some very knowledgable people here in their areas od expertise!!
•
Posts: 4
Threads: 2
Likes Received: 4 in 2 posts
Likes Given: 0
Joined: Oct 2023
Thanks to everyone for welcoming me here to the forum, and SlotRacer site
Munter, I also had a dog named Pearl,
Posts: 2,355
Threads: 106
Likes Received: 2,443 in 1,147 posts
Likes Given: 7,771
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Farlington, North Yorkshire, UK
Welcome to the site.
•