12th-Oct-21, 10:32 AM
If you need a start gantry/advertising hoarding then you could pay £28 plus £5 postage for one of these.
Or, if you are a cheapskate like me then you could make your own for a fraction of the cost using these model railway items:
LINK to eBay seller. They come in various sizes, I used the 300mm long ones which are 35mm wide.
With a bit of glue, paint and plasticard I made this for my track at a total cost of £9 including postage:
Or, if you are a cheapskate like me then you could make your own for a fraction of the cost using these model railway items:
LINK to eBay seller. They come in various sizes, I used the 300mm long ones which are 35mm wide.
With a bit of glue, paint and plasticard I made this for my track at a total cost of £9 including postage:

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)