Posts: 277
Threads: 13
Likes Received: 673 in 228 posts
Likes Given: 774
Joined: Apr 2019
22nd-Apr-19, 09:24 AM
I can’t find the events section?
I’m using a iPhone and if you choose tablet option “new posts” disappears?
Cheers
Phil
•
Posts: 2,355
Threads: 106
Likes Received: 2,443 in 1,147 posts
Likes Given: 7,771
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Farlington, North Yorkshire, UK
Hi Phil.
We're going to set up an events section in the near future. For now you can post events in the calendar.
I'm guessing you've changed the forum theme from the dropdown at the bottom of the page?
If so, I'd recommend changing back to the "Boxes" theme, as the rest are experimental.
•
Posts: 277
Threads: 13
Likes Received: 673 in 228 posts
Likes Given: 774
Joined: Apr 2019
Hi Jason,
Yea I had changed it. Slot racer 02 works well but I’ve gone back to boxes now.
Cheers
Phil
•