Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Ho Ho Ho !!

Hi Gordon, yes it's for the grandkids , I describe it to them in great detail and show them a couple of photos  Wrench One day I'll let them come over !!! 

Steve
[+] 2 members Like Fluff's post

Not before December 24th I trust!

Its taken several years and finally last year I relented and let the other half have a 6ft (artificial) tree.
But it never goes up before December (as late in as I can get away with) and there is only the one, you have 3 in November you mad fool Bigsmile
You very nearly beat the shops Time Rofl

If I tried putting decorations up at all, it would be the last thing I did before Ronnie went for the shotgun! Rofl

Tel,that 3 trees you can see are just one end of the lounge , there's another 3 at the other end ,plus 3 in the hall and 2 in the bedroom ,was trying to get some in the kitchen but really haven't got the room !!! 
Gordon ,its so much fun filling in all the nail holes after you take them all down  Sun

Steve
[+] 1 member Likes Fluff's post

(2nd-Nov-19, 06:45 AM)Savage GT Wrote:  Hey Jules, Are there any non seasonal liveries due at the same time ?

Yes Terry. Regular race styles should be out very soon.

Jules

Just to keep you updated our decorations have been up since the beginning of November ,so just a couple of photos  Sun

Steve

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[+] 2 members Like Fluff's post

We have just got back from our morning walk - short one this morning only 5 kilometres - to find that council have really pushed the boat out this year. Normally we get a twig but here it is, a whole tree, one of only two in the village.

They always use the lamppost at the edge of our garden and we have considered running a lead out and adding a light or two but Ronnie the evergreen considers it a terrible waste of electricity - ahem Steve Bigsmile
[+] 1 member Likes Gordon Steadman's post

You could use battery powered LEDs that are recharged by the sun...

(5th-Dec-19, 03:46 PM)dvd3500 Wrote:  You could use battery powered LEDs that are recharged by the sun...

True enough.

However I suspect that the tree was put there by one of the neighbours. The official lot from the council came around this afternoon and tied their usual offering to our drainpipe Rofl