Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Graphics

Not a serious complaint but I find it strange that when inserting a graphic into a post, the buttons don't highlight as you click on them like the 'choose file' button does. When doing a reasonably long list it would help I think.

As I said, nothing major but if it could be done........

I'll have a look into it Gordon, but you'll need to be very clear and specific about what you're requesting.

I don't get a 'choose file' button, but I'm guessing that's a browser difference, and is the same as the 'browse' button I see.

That has a simple hover effect change of colour, is that what you want? That may be possible, but it won't show you which files you've added to the post, which would be a lot more difficult I suspect.

(12th-Sep-19, 07:50 AM)JasonB Wrote:  I'll have a look into it Gordon, but you'll need to be very clear and specific about what you're requesting.

I don't get a 'choose file' button, but I'm guessing that's a browser difference, and is the same as the 'browse' button I see.

That has a simple hover effect change of colour, is that what you want? That may be possible, but it won't show you which files you've added to the post, which would be a lot more difficult I suspect.
This is what I get when inserting graphics. 

When clicking on 'choose files' the border round the button highlights. This way, you know you have a response and have actually done something. When 'adding attachment' or inserting into the post nothing registers so the only way to be sure something has happened is to preview the post. When adding multiple graphics, it can take ages for them to appear so they can be inserted where you want. 

Being in rural France, the upload speeds are criminally slow so it may not effect those with cable etc.

Like I said, hardly an urgent problem!

I'll have a look at it when I get a chance.