Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Info PUBLICATION: SCALEXTRIC - THE ULTIMATE GUIDE - 8TH EDITION

SCALEXTRIC - THE ULTIMATE GUIDE - 8TH EDITION
Author: Adrian Norman
[Image: 2017-05-31-001-015.jpg?w=680&h=507]
The book series has been written as a result of decades of experience in collecitng and racing Scalextric. For many decades Scalextric has been the toy or hobby of choice. Its social, business and competition history together withs its product range is immense and, therefore, the latest edition (8th) has grown to reflect this.

If you need to know anything about the history of Scalextric from the 1950s up until 2015 then this is the book for you! First published in 1981 this tome of ‘all things Scalextric’ has grown to a massive 700+ pages. Now with a ‘Collectors check box’ feature in the new Gallery section showing images of all cars ever produced.
This book is a complete history of Scalextric and includes aspects such as the business history, the products, the events, the competition history, the evolution and development and, of course, complete inventory listings of Sets, Cars, Accessories, Track, etc, etc.

The book is available through two of the UK's recommended and leading authorities on Scalextric and slot-cars. Just search online to buy ‘SCALEXTRIC – THE ULTIMATE GUIDE - 8th Edition'. The book is approved by Hornby Hobbies (and available on their website).

The book's online wesite is www.slotcarportal.com. Also see slotcarportal.com and Scalextric ultimage guide on facebook.

Thank you.
Adrian Norman
[+] 6 members Like AdrianNorman's post

Highly recommend this book. It is a big step up from previous versions of the guide with much more detail and background.
I regretted not buying it sooner.

Leo

Forum Precepts:  Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one.   Don't feed the Troll.    http://www.scuderiaturini.com

I went and had a look at your site Adrian. Made me realise how little I actually know about scalextric. Had no clue the was a red C64 at all.

Will invest in your book - as leo says - I should have done this a LOT earlier....

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by JasonB
5th-Jul-19, 02:10 PM
Last Post by JasonB
12th-Jun-19, 10:08 PM
Last Post by JasonB
6th-Jun-19, 10:33 PM
Last Post by JasonB
30th-Apr-19, 11:37 AM
Last Post by JasonB
30th-Apr-19, 11:29 AM