Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

SlotRacer Online cards available!

We produced some rather nice SlotRacer Online business cards for the UK Slot Car Festival last month and have some left to hand out at swap meets and slot car shows later in the year.

If you’d like some of the cards to distribute at your club or business, I will post you out an envelope with some in. Just send me a personal message here.
[+] 2 members Like woodcote's post

Nice one Andy. Thumbup
[+] 1 member Likes JasonB's post

My order of these cards just arrived today from VistaPrint. Decided if this industry is going to advance and increase in user participation I might as well invest a little of my own money. Took advantage of VistaPrint EOFY code which discounted the cards by 50%, so why not I said.

The only change I did was added five horizontal lines on the back to write on if needed, just looks neater, other than that all original artwork as supplied.

I will put these around my track and carry some in my pockets to give out.
[+] 4 members Like Johnno's post

Thanks so much johnno!!

Nice one Johnno.

For 100% clarity this is exactly what I have ordered. No thanks necessary guys, you have outlaid substantial amount of money yourselves for the forum, for me, for us, this is the least that I can do, the only way that I know to help expand this forums reach without, well, without stuffing up somehow lol.
[Image: preview?instructions=QSH_JgVgaHCnM1QyRmZ...tadata=B75]
Front as per original artwork supplied

[Image: preview?instructions=QSH_JgVgqHCnM1QyRmZ...tadata=B75]
Back of business card. Lines, beautiful lines to write on

Johnno
[+] 2 members Like Johnno's post

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by CMOTD
9th-Jun-19, 12:16 PM