Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average

Info Scenic items manufacturers/suppliers index

New entry - SlotRacing Studio - European distributor for Race Track Scenics USA buildings plus their own range of 3D printed figures in all scales.
[+] 2 members Like CMOTD's post

New addition - Scale 3D. Mainly model railway orientated 3D printed figures and accessories in all scales. Good selection of general interest 1/32 scale figures at reasonable prices, including celebrities/TV characters such as Clarkson, Beatles, Knight Rider, Starsky and Hutch etc. 78 web pages of figures, just put 1/32 scale into the search box.
[+] 5 members Like CMOTD's post

Hello  Brian, 

Thank you for once again updating this excellent resource. 

I have just placed an order with Scale 3D, will update when they arrive.   I was particularly pleased to see they offered 3 different Graffiti artists,  of which I have ordered a pair.  They should be perfect alongside my 1 32 scale graffiti around the outside wall area on my Shed End Circuit! 

Thanks, 
Pip
[+] 1 member Likes Gpa113's post

I have added Scaleauto to the list. Their 2024 catalogue includes a new range of buildings and trackside accessories. Release dates unknown but worth a look, you will find them towards the back of the catalogue.
[+] 3 members Like CMOTD's post

Not a new supplier but Ron Trackside now has a sales website. Previously only sold via Facebook. The list has been amended with a new link to it.

Further comments on the figures in the forum. LINK
[+] 2 members Like CMOTD's post

Heard that Slottrackscenics were closing down and were looking for a buyer for the business ?.

(8th-Jul-24, 01:46 PM)CMOTD Wrote:  Not a new supplier but Ron Trackside now has a sales website. Previously only sold via Facebook. The list has been amended with a new link to it.

Further comments on the figures in the forum. LINK

That is very kind of you, thank you so much.  Thumbup
I'm still updating the stock and different combinations on offer. My Mrs and good friend Steve, are now producing painted figures, so if you want something painted, let us know. 
As always I'm happy to do deals and a little mix and match to meet your needs. 
I'm also always up for new ideas, so please touch base with me on any new ideas you might have. 
this is still more of a hobby than a business, i enjoy seeing my designs on your tracks. 
Guys please do share my website as I'm trying to get up the google rankings. Happy to take feedback (be gentle)
Thanks again
Ron Trackside (STNE)
[+] 1 member Likes Ron Trackside's post

Well done Ron ,nice to see a new catalogue with plenty to choose from ??

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anthony B
10th-Feb-21, 09:46 AM