Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Micro Scalextric New for 2024

Scalextric have announced some additions to the My First and Micro Scalextric ranges in their 2024 catalogue launch today. The focus remains on the younger family audience, where both My First and Micro are proving very successful.

First, there’s a new DC Comics licence tying in to the Batwheels pre-school cartoon series…

There are two new sets - one My First and one Micro Scalextric - featuring three different cars. There’s Bam (Batman) and Redbird (Robin), plus a Prank (aka The Joker) truck.

These are due in the summer, priced at £54.99 and £69.99. The sets are supposedly UK-only, as Carrera has the licence worldwide. Both are battery powered, but a mains power base upgrade is available as an accessory pack.

The rest of the sets stay in production, although Formula E won’t be renewed. The selection of individually packaged cars is the same, with no extras this year.

A new humpback bridge and track support system are added to the range of accessory packs - adding to the variety for building big and exciting layouts. Similar to the individual cars, the accessory packs are priced to sell at £15-17.50, making them ideal pocket money purchases.
[+] 2 members Like woodcote's post

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by pj racing
2nd-Feb-21, 12:23 PM