Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

SCX Off Road - complete set up with extras.

As Graham is not running his off road proxy anymore and I hardly ever get the chance to play with it these days I am looking to move on my SCX stuff.

For sale as one job lot:

80820 off road desert set. All complete, boxed. The Oasis section is fully liquid. The two set cars have had some use and the Mitsubishi is missing its mirrors. The Touareg is a non runner but that is just a loose guide wire and an easy fix.

88700 Extension pack. Boxed.

88720 Suspension bridge. Boxed.

The above make up an extensive layout. The pictures show it laid out in my garden for the 2022 proxy. The track rails are a little dull and could do with a bit of a polish but it is in overall excellent condition with no rust. The whole set up has only been used about 6 times in all the years I have had it.

Extras
Also included are the following:
SCX 62770 VW Touareg "Sousa" - mint and boxed.
Avant Slot 50703 Mitsubishi Lancer "Peterhansel". Test laps only, as new, boxed.
SCX 88020 Hump/dip bridge. As new, boxed.
Scalextric L6615 rough terrain (dog turd) classic track. As new.
Ninco 10251 off road obstacles. New in packet.
Two spare SCX controllers, 'snow effect.'
Spare (dried up) Oasis section.

There is way too much to post/courier even if I could find a box large enough to put it in. It is therefore available for collection from King's Lynn, Norfolk but I can take it to the UKSF in May. I could possibly deliver within a reasonable distance for the cost of my petrol.

These are rare and sought after items with the basic set alone fetching in excess of £250 on the open market. Whole lot available for bargain price of £500 or vno.
PM if you are interested.
[+] 4 members Like CMOTD's post

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Scuderia_Turini
11th-Jun-22, 12:02 PM
Last Post by RonK9977
10th-Nov-19, 12:59 AM