Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

My track, Shepparton, Victoria, Australia.

I race in a group every Monday night in Shepparton, Australia. A wood track made by MrTrax in Melbourne. I have my own Carrera Track which is a 4x1.5 meters footprint. It is in my garage and I winch it up to the ceiling above my Jaguar by way of an electric hoist. All the wiring and computer parts are connected underneath the table. The track is fast with some technical parts to give racers a good challenge without magnets.
[+] 1 member Likes gazturn's post

Sounds interesting, have you got any photos or video?

Life is like a box of Slot cars... Cool Drinkingcheers

(28th-Mar-23, 12:27 PM)gazturn Wrote:  I race in a group every Monday night in Shepparton, Australia. A wood track made by MrTrax in Melbourne. I have my own Carrera Track which is a 4x1.5 meters footprint. It is in my garage and I winch it up to the ceiling above my Jaguar by way of an electric hoist. All the wiring and computer parts are connected underneath the table. The track is fast with some technical parts to give racers a good challenge without magnets.

I can’t seem to load the pictures on this thread. First time user. Can you choose pictures and click ‘add’ but nothing works.

At the bottom left of the reply box click on 'browse', find pictures on your device and open. Bottom right click 'add attachment'. Then place cursor where you want picture to go and click 'insert into post'. Job done - simples.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by niklasw
10th-Mar-24, 10:03 PM
Last Post by Kevan
14th-Jan-24, 09:48 PM
Last Post by DPJ
11th-Jan-24, 05:53 AM
Last Post by gref
23rd-Nov-23, 04:26 AM