Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

I have a little problem........

......yeah yeah, apart from that.

I've been looking at the BRM 24th scale cars over the last year and lusting over the Alfas. However, when informed that the one I wanted was in stock, I decided that a) I couldn't justify spending120€ on one car and b) the damn things are so pretty that I'm not sure if I would risk damaging it.

I don't do shelf queens. All my cars get run until I know just how fast they can go. I decided not to get it as the dilemma was too big a hurdle.

That sneaky wife of mine has been looking over my shoulder and this box arrived a few days ago.

Now what do I do?
[+] 8 members Like Gordon Steadman's post

Thank her!  Bigsmile
[+] 2 members Like Top Down's post

Outstanding!!!  Now the REAL question - what are you going to do for your wife???

Race the car but dont kill it

This is as close as I get to the BRM - not anywhere near as nice

(16th-Jan-23, 09:04 AM)Top Down Wrote:  Thank her!  Bigsmile

Well, that's a novel idea.

I suppose I could try that but then she know she has already won the lottery of life being married to me and never expects any extras Sun

(16th-Jan-23, 09:27 AM)Anthony B Wrote:  Outstanding!!!  Now the REAL question - what are you going to do for your wife???

Race the car but dont kill it

See comment above Cool

Quote:I suppose I could try that but then she know she has already won the lottery of life being married to me and never expects any extras [Image: sun.gif]

Then surprise her  Bigsmile Wavegreen
[+] 1 member Likes Top Down's post

(16th-Jan-23, 08:48 AM)Gordon Steadman Wrote:  That sneaky wife of mine has been looking over my shoulder and this box arrived a few days ago.

Now what do I do?

Do just like she did to you, check her Browser History and buy something that she has been looking at  Bigsmile

(17th-Jan-23, 07:45 AM)Johnno Wrote:  
(16th-Jan-23, 08:48 AM)Gordon Steadman Wrote:  That sneaky wife of mine has been looking over my shoulder and this box arrived a few days ago.

Now what do I do?

Do just like she did to you, check her Browser History and buy something that she has been looking at  Bigsmile
Last year she bought a new saxophone for 3500€ and has been looking at new clarinets. I reckon the thank you idea sounds a good one Thumbup
[+] 1 member Likes Gordon Steadman's post

Quote:Last year she bought a new saxophone for 3500€ and has been looking at new clarinets.

Now we see the reason  Bigsmile

Life is like a box of Slot cars... Cool Drinkingcheers