Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Goodwood Round 5 (8th August)

Goodwood

[Image: untitled-1-jpg.314453]

B Final:
Trevor led from the start, and Kate kept with him until around lap 7, then she just gradually slipped behind, as Trevor increased the pace and taking the win. and Kate 2nd.

A Final.
This was all about 3rd place between Trevor and Alan, they were locked into a race long tussle. They swopped positions 8 times throughout the race. In fact, every time Alan got ahead, Trevor seemed to snatch it back the very next lap. I did notice some huffing a puffing, I now guess it was Alan. I was fortunate in that Andy’s car seemed to develop a front lift, so he had to slow down a little to compensate.

Keith 25
Andy 23
Trevor 21
Alan 20
Kate 19

Saloons (No points just positional results)

Kate improved her PB.
[Image: untitled-2-jpg.314454]

B Final.
Kate was ahead of Alan from start to finish, creeping a few more inches ahead every lap. Both Alan and Kate had serious tyre issues during the heats, Alan persevered by sorting out his car, but Kate borrowed a car. Mind you their heat times were similar when they had the issues.

A Final.
Andy and I were close the whole race, just 0.101 average difference, in Andy’s advantage and that led him to win by just over a couple of seconds. Trevor and Kate were both lapping with consistent times, but Trevor’s were quicker. Andy 1st, me 2nd, Trevor 3rd, and Kate 4th.

Next week: Saloons for points and Slot,It as a 2nd class.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post