Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Covid Positive

The most annoying thing about this is on Monday I had to go to hospital and in the waiting area about 75% of the people were not wearing a mask. I thought it was still mandatory to wear PPI in hospital settings  Tappingfoot.

PPE?  Bigsmile
[+] 1 member Likes Nonfractal's post

Quote:I thought it was still mandatory to wear PPI in hospital settings.

Not in our area - local hospital recently relaxed the rules.

(24th-Jun-22, 08:15 AM)Gordon Steadman Wrote:  It seems strange to me that people forget so quickly. As the news no longer carries dire warnings and the jabs have been handed out, so many assume that it's gone away.

Has flu gone away? This seems a little more serious!

Ronnie and I still wear masks in public places and use the hand wash bottles. We have both had three jabs but common sense says that we should still be careful.

In the supermarkets, we seem to be the only ones still wearing masks. It's still law that at doctors/dentists/chemists they are still required.

Better safe(ish) than sorry.

You have the advantage of not hearing anyone making fun of you wearing  mask... (sorry... I figured you would take that all in good humo[u]r.) :-D Wrench

(24th-Jun-22, 12:36 PM)dvd3500 Wrote:  
(24th-Jun-22, 08:15 AM)Gordon Steadman Wrote:  It seems strange to me that people forget so quickly. As the news no longer carries dire warnings and the jabs have been handed out, so many assume that it's gone away.

Has flu gone away? This seems a little more serious!

Ronnie and I still wear masks in public places and use the hand wash bottles. We have both had three jabs but common sense says that we should still be careful.

In the supermarkets, we seem to be the only ones still wearing masks. It's still law that at doctors/dentists/chemists they are still required.

Better safe(ish) than sorry.

You have the advantage of not hearing anyone making fun of you wearing  mask... (sorry... I figured you would take that all in good humo[u]r.) :-D Wrench
Ah but Ronnie has the ears of a bat and would point out the villain so I could encourage her to give them what for!
[+] 1 member Likes Gordon Steadman's post

(24th-Jun-22, 09:47 AM)Nonfractal Wrote:  PPE?  Bigsmile

You will get old and make mistakes one day  Rofl
[+] 1 member Likes Mazda's post

Finally, a negative test on day 9.

I'm outta here at last!

I love puttering with gears
[+] 2 members Like BARacer's post

Still positive here, day 5 after symptoms, day 7 after suspected contraction.
Lethargy has eased a little and taste is coming back slowly, so hopefully the blighter is on its way out ...

Luckily my extreme proxy cars were built before contraction, and I haven't been in the mancave (and wont do so) until I test clear.
I may get chance to try them out before I have to send them in, fingers crossed.
[+] 4 members Like Savage GT's post

Wife tested this morning = Negative.
Daughter tested = Negative.
I tested = still Positive  Angry

At least I only feel like I am at the tail end of a little cold now.

The annoying thing is you do the right thing by staying away from people for 10 days but originally caught it from one of the hoardes out there who can't be arsed.

Life is like a box of Slot cars... Cool Drinkingcheers