Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Well there goes a lot of my spare time ....

No trust issues, we both have a lot of trust, me getting things he shouldn't be chomping from his needle sharp toothed mouth, and he trusting I'll give him 3 square meals a day and treats for good training results  Sun
I don't yet trust him not to pee in the house when unsupervised though, we are working on that  Rofl

Hi Tel ,got quite a few of Ralph's squeekies and toys if there'd be any use to you .

Steve

Thanks for the offer Steve, but he already has plenty of toys thanks  Thumbup 
We just put a couple of "Kong's" in the freezer stuffed with kibbles, treats and water for him.

He has a corduroy type Monkey and Dinosaur that send him into a crazy frenzy of running at full speed with one of them clamped in his jaws.
I have no idea what they do to those things at the factory to get him so excited with them, but it is very amusing Bigsmile

Quote:He has a corduroy type Monkey and Dinosaur that send him into a crazy frenzy of running at full speed with one of them clamped in his jaws.

I have no idea what they do to those things at the factory to get him so excited with them, but it is very amusing [Image: bigsmile.gif]

Maybe it's in the genes as labradors are retreivers. The corduroy may give the feel of a gamebird and he's just so full of the idea he's doing his 'thing' ?
[+] 1 member Likes Top Down's post