Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

UK HO Drag Proxy - The Inline Show - June 2022

My cars also made it home safely yesterday, along with the assorted goodies. As always, big thanks to Andy for hosting a great event. Also, many thanks to our sponsors. I'm not sure if Bill makes as well as provides the flame stencils, but  they work really well and their maker deserves recognition. Congratulations to all race winners and to Clive as creator of the Knackered Nomad. Finally, thanks to my fellow racers for simply taking part and enabling these races to take place.  Beer 
Iain

[+] 3 members Like 935 fan's post

The last action of this event is the race of the overseas parcels...

• Bill's cars left the UK last night and arrived in New York early this morning - they are now in the USPS system
  • Nico's cars departed the UK yesterday morning, but no sign of them with Österreichische Post yet...
This could be a close one  Checkeredflag
[+] 4 members Like woodcote's post

(19th-Jun-22, 05:41 PM)935 fan Wrote:  My cars also made it home safely yesterday, along with the assorted goodies. As always, big thanks to Andy for hosting a great event. Also, many thanks to our sponsors. I'm not sure if Bill makes as well as provides the flame stencils, but  they work really well and their maker deserves recognition. Congratulations to all race winners and to Clive as creator of the Knackered Nomad. Finally, thanks to my fellow racers for simply taking part and enabling these races to take place.  Beer 
Iain

Iain,

Thank you for the compliments on the flame stencils.  Glad to hear that you like them.  I do make them, and have added several new styles.  Contact me directly via pm or email, if you would like to find out more about them.

Thank you,
Bill
[+] 3 members Like $Bill's post

Cars made it back today.  A relatively quick trip, all things considered.

Looking forward to the next event.  Pancakes! Will try to send some paint masks/stencils.  Didn’t send any last time.  Figured you all might be getting bored with them.  Any special requests?
[+] 4 members Like $Bill's post

Cars still on the road......, got customs notification, same procedure as every time but I'm prepared  Cool

Nico
[+] 1 member Likes nkarres's post

After having to stay home for 10 days due to Covid I was able to pickup my cars today.....

Thanks Andy!!!!!!!!!!

Nico
[+] 2 members Like nkarres's post

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by tatter06
9th-Aug-22, 09:27 PM
Last Post by OXO cube
7th-Aug-22, 09:53 PM