Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Extreme Slotting 2022

And just to let you know that all the entrants cars were dispatched yesterday and should be reaching you by the weekend or early next week.

Many thanks to you all for your participation  Thumbup
[+] 7 members Like Graham's post

Hummer and companion have arrived home safely thanks. Not exactly covered in glory - but certainly in plenty of bubblewrap.  Bigsmile

6 days to get there first class, 24hrs almost to the minute, to get back.  Time 

Thanks for another great Proxy event  Thumbup
[+] 3 members Like Top Down's post

(16th-Sep-22, 10:51 AM)Top Down Wrote:  Hummer and companion have arrived home safely thanks. Not exactly covered in glory - but certainly in plenty of bubblewrap.  Bigsmile

6 days to get there first class, 24hrs almost to the minute, to get back.  Time 

Thanks for another great Proxy event  Thumbup

And that was 2nd class post  Cool
[+] 2 members Like Graham's post

Thought it might be - just to rub salt in the wound. 

Should have stuck to my guns when I posted them as normally I NEVER use first class
[+] 1 member Likes Top Down's post

My 2 have also returned safely, I'll have to start planning next years attempt to blur the embarassment of this years effort

Bernie, racing since 1969 Wavegreen
[+] 1 member Likes Qman's post

(16th-Sep-22, 01:30 PM)Qman Wrote:  My 2 have also returned safely, I'll have to start planning next years attempt to blur the embarassment of this years effort

I think the 2CV could have run better without the skirt on, some bigger wheels, and a drop arm  which reached a little further  Idea
[+] 2 members Like Graham's post

My VW Touareg also made it home today safe and sound.

Thanks Graham,  thoroughly enjoyed the event once again, and really pleased to get on the podium in the Ninco class. 

Pip
[+] 2 members Like Gpa113's post

My perennial bridesmaid in the Ninco class has made it home safe and sound. 
Thanks again Graham really enjoyed success in this proxy, now to watch the back of the grid for the autumn proxy!
[+] 4 members Like Mike174's post

My entries arrived back safe and sound.

Many thanks Graham and all Hosts, my first ever proxy and I really enjoyed following the progress  Thumbup
[+] 1 member Likes Savage GT's post

Cars were waiting for me when I got back from holiday, thanks.
Gerry

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Kevan
23rd-Nov-22, 10:48 PM
Last Post by Kevan
21st-Nov-22, 04:58 PM
Last Post by BARacer
7th-Sep-22, 12:28 PM
Last Post by BARacer
30th-Aug-22, 08:56 AM
Last Post by BARacer