Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Extreme Slotting 2022

Latest update of REGISTERED/PAID Entrants

[+] 1 member Likes Graham's post

Entry fee for Bernie Lawrance & Mike Stonehouse paid.

Entry Update as of 22/06/22

Hi Graham,

Just sorting my entry now.

Please can you enter me into Class R1 - Ninco ( not SCX as currently listed),  and Class R4 - Open.

Many thanks, 
Pip GPA 113

Entry update as from 24/06/2022

Wavegreen Good afternoon,

I have updated the entry list for Extreme Slotting 2022

The closure date for new entrants has now passed

One change to the format will be that the host can use their preferred method of measuring the cars performance, points will be awarded after each Round or stage run after the host has determined the cars finishing positions. The combined number of points awarded overall during the series for all the Rounds or Stages will determine the Class winners etc.

Graham, my off road track and I suspect others has no lap counter or timing system so I have no way to record fastest laps without computer control. Manually counting laps and running a separate timer at the same time would also be difficult. I would prefer last year's method of running for a set time, which can be done with a simple countdown timer and manual counting, with most laps being the deciding factor.

(1st-Jul-22, 12:39 PM)CMOTD Wrote:  Graham, my off road track and I suspect others has no lap counter or timing system so I have no way to record fastest laps without computer control. Manually counting laps and running a separate timer at the same time would also be difficult. I would prefer last year's method of running for a set time, which can be done with a simple countdown timer and manual counting, with most laps being the deciding factor.

I taken note of this, and amended the Format so hosts can use their preferred method of measurement.
Some of the hosts mentioned that measuring the number of full and partial laps run was abit laborious, preferring to use timing laps, hence the change. But to keep things simple we will do the same as current practise with the Road Race etc, and allocate points for each Round or stage run. That should get round the issue of different host set ups.

Wavegreen So we have the Final Entry List for Extreme Slotting 2022

Good luck everyone 
Hope it will be a great competition
[+] 4 members Like Graham's post

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by OXO cube
31st-Mar-22, 07:21 AM