Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Summer Grand Prix Proxy

Graham, I have not followed this thread much and have been working toward the July Deadline, June 3 is going to be tough. It will need to go in the mail this week!

The only car that can possibly make it is my Group D Modern car , I will keep you posted!

(18th-May-22, 09:37 PM)courtney s Wrote:  Graham, I have not followed this thread much and have been working toward the July Deadline, June 3 is going to be tough. It will need to go in the mail this week!

The only car that can possibly make it is my Group D Modern car , I will keep you posted!

There are 4 stages in June, the other 6 in July and August, so if you want to finish preparing a 2nd car as a late entry. I am quite happy to allow this car to be entered when I receive it as long as you Register it with me by the end of this week. Then I will allocate a place for it on the Results sheets. I am sure that any of your cars will be competitive and although it may miss out on earlier stages it could be really valuable in terms of the overall points accumulation for this Grand Prix Proxy and for the overall "Triple Crown" accumulated points overall.

Thank you for the offer Graham I appreciate that, I didn’t think about getting points for the Triple Crown championship. I will let you know tomorrow of the situation the modern car is almost done it’s not great but it will get there on time. I don’t have wheels and tires yet for my B class car which is the Cooper but I’ll have that resolved today .

Wavegreen Good Morning

REGISTRATION DAY!

If not already done so please send me your entry details and £15 entry fees 

Hi Graham, money sent

Class C scalextric Williams fw07b (as raced in Belgium 1987 as the front wing broke!)

Class D scalextric indy dallara

Thanks

Ash

Money has been sent Graham, Class C and D for me.  Yes Wrench

Wavegreen Good Morning

So the Final entries for the Grand Prix (2nd of the Triple Crown Proxys) are as below

So we have just 11 entry teams with 21 competing cars across the spectrum of Single seater race cars, but hopefully it will be a very entertaining Proxy Series.
[+] 1 member Likes Graham's post

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post