Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

High Density foam

Where's the best place to get high density styrofoam board in the UK? like this pink stuff(Anthony's pic) or grey, not bothered what colour.


I thought b & Q might have it but they haven't at mine.


[+] 1 member Likes Tibbs's post

More likely a serious builders merchant like Travis Perkins should have some (e.g. Celotex roof insulation)

I love puttering with gears
[+] 1 member Likes BARacer's post

Look for XPS (extruded polystyrene) insulation boards in the UK. There's a lot of it about, but most mail-order places will only sell you a minimum of ten big sheets. That might be perfect for landscaping, but if you're looking for some small pieces, then this place on eBay is an option, although pricey for larger amounts.

XPS is a great material for modelling walls etc...

[+] 3 members Like woodcote's post

Thanks Jeremy and Andy,

I wasn't sure what it was even called.

I'll do some searching locally now I know what to ask for.

[+] 1 member Likes Tibbs's post

Forum Jump:

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)