Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

MAN CAVE MANIA
Icons8-maintenance-filled-16 

My Bathurst track I built 6 yrs ago. It is to a scale of 330:1. The support frame is constructed from pine
pallets scrounged for the rear of local shops. The topside is 12mm mdf tortured into shape by various
methods. The slot is 3mm x 8.5mm deep borded by tin plated copper braid. It has two lanes of 17 meters
in length ,Scorpius lane changers and a compulsory cross over. Scorpius Race Management System handles
lap timing and race set ups. A variable power supply handles the juice and we usually run on 10.5 volts.

My Suzuka track is three lane digital/analogue. Lane length is 25 mtrs. I have almost finished the build
with some scenery work to do and tidy up some crash barriers  and other small jobs. A good lap time
is around 7.5 sec. Any members wishing to try their skill PM me I am home every day. The link to my video of the Suzuka track is https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ko1KpioUknM
[+] 3 members Like smokey42's post

[+] 7 members Like smokey42's post

Awesome! Loving the elevations on both tracks. It’s the best Suzuka I’ve seen…

[+] 1 member Likes woodcote's post

(18th-Feb-22, 07:23 AM)woodcote Wrote:  Awesome! Loving the elevations on both tracks. It’s the best Suzuka I’ve seen…

+1 , Great work  Thumbup

Fabulous! Thumbup Thumbup Thumbup

Stunning tracks!  Thumbup

Wow, that is a super-sized man cave.
Thank you for sharing.

Hub Thumbup

Thanks rally hub
                         The MAN CAVE is an old tobacco packing shed it measures 16 mtrs x 10 mtrs and comes in very handy.
                        Best regards Smokey.
[+] 2 members Like smokey42's post

From my perspective as a non smoking slotcar fan it seems that the tobacco barn has now been given a much better purpose.Sun
[+] 1 member Likes rallyhub's post

Superb Suzuka track.

Please tell this old dinosaur something about digital racing? when a car de-slots does it get placed back in the slot that it crashed from or can it be placed in any slot and the system pick up where the car is?

B.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Scuderia_Turini
2nd-May-19, 10:06 PM