Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Which Classic Le Mans Car...?

The Ferraris a nice car, can be made to perform well. Depends what mods you are allowed. 

How easy are those mirage to find? I’m looking at their Kramer k8 which looks a nice car
[+] 1 member Likes Albion's post

I had seen the Kremer Porsche, but have been reminded that it is from the 90's, so not eligible for the class.

I love puttering with gears

The Mirage is 1975...they are available and like everything you particularly want not easy to find when you want one but always available when you're not interested  Tappingfoot

Life is like a box of Slot cars... Cool Drinkingcheers
[+] 2 members Like Kevan's post

So I went for the Policar Ferrari 412P. Splashed out on some nice blue Staffs hubs and paired them with some N22s, added a lump of blutac to the pod and took it racing yesterday...

What a cracking little car. Held its own against two TSs and racked up its first win in one of the heats.

Plenty of tuning headroom available, so very happy with the choice of car.

I love puttering with gears
[+] 5 members Like BARacer's post

A good choice, anything with a SlotIt SW pod is going to go well  Thumbup

Life is like a box of Slot cars... Cool Drinkingcheers

I used my Slot-it GT-40 in our clubs Classis CanAm race this past weekend, honestly the car did a great job...the driver not so much. Every other car in the race was a Thunderslot and they seemed to be a little quicker and handle just a little bit better. With a little more tuning and track time I think the GT-40 might come closer to the TS proformance.
[+] 2 members Like Big Bill's post

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post