Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

2022 GT3 Proxy Round 0

Thanks guys for the comments. Now as F1Fan says that was for show now let's race for the dough! Race 1 is next in Vancouver , BC!

Here is your 2022 GT3 line up for this season. So many new faces which is great to see! Having three new entrants from Europe and several more from Canada and the USA mixed in with our veteran racers is fantastic! I have the table below organized to the fastest lap time as there is no more eliminations after the shootout occurred. Amazing cars, I have never ever seen so many fast cars in one place at the same time. Congratulations to PK CZ for the Fastest Lap and Median Time with his custom 3D chassis. Thanks for joining us!! Shout out to Jimmyslots with the third fastest lap time and Median time, he has that special Plafit Chassis just flying!. It amazes me how the cars get faster and faster every year, it will be interesting to watch the cars at the various tracks as the cars all have individual personalities. Thanks to all of you and I'll see you at the races!

I will be trying to mail the cars off to SuperSlab on Monday or Tuesday.

[Image: 2-D272-BD4-4-B2-D-4970-B3-D6-A6-E7-FF8-D5-D1-C.jpg]
[+] 4 members Like Cgyracer's post

Another great video Rob, be interesting to see how the cars get on across different tracks..

I have started to mail the cars home that did not make it into the GT3 Proxy. I will be contacting each of you for your PayPal address so I can reimburse you the difference .

Cars mailed today :
Barc1
Weston’s Garage
Pepsi
Tatter
AdeC
ALS
Austin

Sadly Woodcote and my cars arrived back today...6 months too early.

I love puttering with gears
[+] 1 member Likes BARacer's post

(29th-Dec-21, 03:00 PM)Cgyracer Wrote:  I have started to mail the cars home that did not make it into the GT3 Proxy. I will be contacting each of you for your PayPal address so I can reimburse you the difference .

Cars mailed today :
Barc1
Weston’s Garage
Pepsi
Tatter
AdeC
ALS
Austin

Hi Rob, any tracking info available for my car, not shown up yet, not had anything from Royal mial to suggest Ive missed it.

Thanks

Ash

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Graham
19th-May-22, 01:20 PM