Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Conington Park

Hello Tony, sounds good!  
Brian has shown that there are enough interesting aspects at Donington to provide scope for specific slot-track scenery.  First thing to get the hang of is that there is no double N in Donington (apologies, could not resist pointing that out. I didn't know that until Brian started this topic.).

Leo

Forum Precepts:  Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one.   Don't feed the Troll.    http://www.scuderiaturini.com
Wink 

(14th-Dec-21, 09:37 PM)Scuderia_Turini Wrote:  Hello Tony, sounds good!  
Brian has shown that there are enough interesting aspects at Donington to provide scope for specific slot-track scenery.  First thing to get the hang of is that there is no double N in Donington (apologies, could not resist pointing that out. I didn't know that until Brian started this topic.).

Leo

Thanks Leo,
I was typing too fast and added a extra N (haha)
[+] 1 member Likes Tibbs's post

Hi Tony and welcome to the forum.

Although the scenery on my track is based on Donington the actual layout is freelance and not a replica.

If you head over to the track plans section of the site LINK you will find a plan of the current Donington circuit for Scalextric track. I don't know whether we have one for the old full circuit though.

I have loads more photos of the track from 2007 which I used as references when I built the scenery. You are welcome to copies if they would help you.
[+] 2 members Like CMOTD's post

(14th-Dec-21, 09:57 PM)CMOTD Wrote:  Hi Tony and welcome to the forum.

Although the scenery on my track is based on Donington the actual layout is freelance and not a replica.

If you head over to the track plans section of the site LINK you will find a plan of the current Donington circuit for Scalextric track. I don't know whether we have one for the old full circuit though.

I have loads more photos of the track from 2007 which I used as references when I built the scenery. You are welcome to copies if they would help you.

Hi Brian, thanks for that. I found that last night which I have saved thanks.
Regarding the photo's I would really appreciate that, if you get a chance maybe it would be easier to Wetransfer? my email is tony@tibbottssignwriting.com I will read through the links you also have on the post as there is loads of info to help. I love the spark plug tower that is really cool.
Cheers

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Scuderia_Turini
2nd-Aug-21, 08:48 PM