Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Ron Trackside 3D Printed Figures

They look fantastic Hub, well done.

Have you done some dry brushing on the jeans, they look very realistic.

Thank you for liking, Jason. Thumbup
The jeans is painted with enamel paint. After drying, I applied a layer of mostly white paint diluted with cleaning spirit.
The trick is to quickly distribute the paint thereafter with a brush dipped in cleaning spirit, without adding any paint.

[+] 3 members Like rallyhub's post

Just for fun, a photo of each of Ron's two painted rally spectator sets:
(They are the same. Only painted in different colours)

[+] 3 members Like rallyhub's post

Great Work Hub, thank you for showcasing my new set. 

I'm looking forward to meeting you and seeing your track in a few months time.  Thumbup

Ron (STNE)
[+] 1 member Likes Ron Trackside's post

(31st-Oct-21, 08:30 AM)woodcote Wrote:  Ron has been playing with 3D resin printing over at his excellent Scalextric Trackside NE Facebook group and has produced two set of figures for sale - a set of nine marshals and a TV Crew of seven figures. I bought the set of marshals and they arrived yesterday - I'm very impressed.

At the moment, Ron is only selling via the Facebook group for the price of £2 per figure (plus £3.50 P&P for however many sets you order) - these are rather exceptional figures for that sort of money. The characterisation is great and the nine make a very nice representation of a modern marshalling crew - although there should probably be at least one chubby bloke for 100% accuracy.

(10th-Feb-24, 10:29 AM)Ron Trackside Wrote:  Great Work Hub, thank you for showcasing my new set. 

I'm looking forward to meeting you and seeing your track in a few months time.  Thumbup

Ron (STNE)

Just bought 2 lots of figures off Ron the quality is far in front of any of the other figures I’ve bought will be ordering 
4 more sets thank you Ron their brilliant

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by knoath
21st-Mar-23, 10:37 PM
Last Post by Fluff
12th-Mar-22, 02:02 PM
Last Post by HWP
15th-Nov-21, 09:49 PM
Last Post by Anglocanadian
7th-Jul-21, 02:04 PM
Last Post by dreinecke