Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Ron Trackside 3D Printed Figures

Ron got back to me today. Have asked for the full 13 figures of TV Crew.

Leo

Forum Precepts:  Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one.   Don't feed the Troll.    http://www.scuderiaturini.com
[+] 2 members Like Scuderia_Turini's post

(21st-Dec-21, 02:11 PM)Scuderia_Turini Wrote:  Hi Gents, 

Apologies for my slow response. Hub I have now touched base with Leo, I will attach some photos of my figures and you can get back to me on here or by Email (rontracksidene@gmail.com)
Andy thank you for your support in relation to the figures. 

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hub,

I cant seem to post all the photos that I wanted to? (new to this group), can you email me please (rontracksidene@gmail.com) Or message me on Facebook. I can then show you all figures available. They are £2 each and last postage to Holland was around £8 (it took four weeks though!)

I'm really pleased your interested in my figures, they have been pretty popular so far with fellow enthusiasts. 

I've not set up a shop as of yet, as I'm only really selling to members of the community.

Ron
[+] 2 members Like Ron Trackside's post

Hub, First selection.

Hi Ron,

I will email you.

Hub
[+] 1 member Likes rallyhub's post

Hello Ron,
Glad you got here, its a busy time of year for all of us, thanks for taking the time. 
I was going to post the pictures you provided via FaceBook but didn't because they have your email address on them.  

Leo

Forum Precepts:  Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one.   Don't feed the Troll.    http://www.scuderiaturini.com
[+] 1 member Likes Scuderia_Turini's post

(24th-Dec-21, 08:54 PM)Scuderia_Turini Wrote:  Hello Ron,
Glad you got here, its a busy time of year for all of us, thanks for taking the time. 
I was going to post the pictures you provided via FaceBook but didn't because they have your email address on them.  

Leo

Hi Leo,

I have posted your figures today, thank you for ordering from me. I'm happy for you to share my email details as it is one associated with my group and not a personal email address as such (but thank you for your consideration) 

I hope the figures arrive in good order and I hope you are pleased with them.

Ron
[+] 1 member Likes Ron Trackside's post

It was nice to meet Ron at Gaydon recently. I have painted up my set and you'll see them in the next issue of Slot Car Magazine... However, I know for sure Hub will do a much better job than me!

Marc
[+] 2 members Like ABBO's post
Thumbs Up 

I Look forward to seeing them Marc, I'm very excited about being in your Magazine as well. 

Ron
[+] 1 member Likes Ron Trackside's post

Today I received Ron's Trackside 3D printed figures.
They look really fantastic.
Can't wait to see what they will look like when painted.

Hub Thumbup

[+] 2 members Like rallyhub's post

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Fluff
12th-Mar-22, 02:02 PM
Last Post by Tibbs
5th-Feb-22, 12:06 PM
Last Post by HWP
15th-Nov-21, 09:49 PM
Last Post by Anglocanadian
7th-Jul-21, 02:04 PM