Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

What cars have you built and latest bodies from 3DP

Like others , i have so many projects on the go but I still get more - it is a disease I tell you!! Rofl

This arrived from the good Ole US of A.

2nd version of the UOP shadow...... 

[+] 3 members Like Anthony B's post

I drift from bodyshell printing to chassis designing /printing, at the moment it's chassis but have a few interesting bodyshells to print.

Life is like a box of Slot cars... Cool Drinkingcheers
[+] 1 member Likes Kevan's post

I was directed here by a friend and wanted to show off some of my prints.  These have all been for club members and it is my hope that we will have a 1/24 Classic GP Resin class in the new year.

There are also some resin accessories, and the Lola body is 1:32 scale (was a nice fit for a Scaley Ford GT40 chassis).

Cheers

Ash

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[+] 5 members Like Industriald's post

Like most people who have a printer I have more projects you can poke a stick at,and growing! Here's a few of mine.

[+] 4 members Like rastas's post

[attachment=20001]

What absolutely superb work - outstanding - both Rasta and Industrial D!!  Industrial - what club are you at?
[+] 1 member Likes Anthony B's post

(17th-Dec-21, 04:31 AM)Industriald Wrote:  I was directed here by a friend and wanted to show off some of my prints.  These have all been for club members and it is my hope that we will have a 1/24 Classic GP Resin class in the new year.

There are also some resin accessories, and the Lola body is 1:32 scale (was a nice fit for a Scaley Ford GT40 chassis).

Cheers

Ash

Looks like you could do with reducing your support density, I print resin at 15% support density.

...it's good to see my Porsche 908/3 engine stl being used  Thumbup

Life is like a box of Slot cars... Cool Drinkingcheers
[+] 1 member Likes Kevan's post

The  red/black one is 3dp

and the first print from the mono X under construction

[+] 2 members Like AlexisGaitanis's post

(17th-Dec-21, 10:35 AM)Anthony B Wrote:  What absolutely superb work - outstanding - both Rasta and Industrial D!!  Industrial - what club are you at?

Q32, South East Queensland, Australia.  It’s a kind of informal club, we race every two weeks at a different member’s track.  Usually two 1:32 classes and a themed 1:24 Carrera class.

@Kevan

Yeah I find that I tend to be over-cautious when it comes to supports.  But I have a near-100 percent success rate so I must be doing something right!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Kevan
6th-Dec-22, 11:34 AM
Last Post by Kevan
24th-Oct-21, 12:49 PM
Last Post by JMay
10th-Oct-21, 04:41 PM