Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Suzuka Mini

This is a very loose and small version of a permanent Scalextric Sport track that I will build to mimic the great Japanese Suzuka track.

The permanent track will be about 4 times longer than this mini version, in the mini version I could just about tell you where Degner 1 is and Spoon along with the bridge section, after the bridge the track has a bit of a Laguna Seca corkscrew on to the start finish straight.

One reason that I built this track was to test Sport World on a different track to the one that I have done a lot of SW proving tests upon.

There is a YouTube video below, not a bad race with 20 year old cars bought off of Ebay

Pacer car data trace below

Final race result as in the You Tube video.

The control tower is one that we have repaired. All the MOSFET's and 3A3 chips have been replaced.

A good bit of fun.
[+] 4 members Like Bazzer's post

Looking good. I look forward to watching your build progress!

(29th-Jul-21, 09:48 PM)Anthony B Wrote:  Looking good. I look forward to watching your build progress!

It will be a little while but I love Suzuka as a race track and the Honda displays out on the apron are something to wish for. 

B.

(29th-Jul-21, 10:23 PM)Bazzer Wrote:  It will be a little while but I love Suzuka as a race track and the Honda displays out on the apron are something to wish for. 

B.

HONDA RA272 RA300 RA301 Suzuka 50th Anniversary TEST Day - YouTube

Motegi

ホンダ F-1 RA301 テストラン(4回目) エンジンのセッティングが見えてきたところに予期せぬトラブルが! / Honda F-1 RA301 (1968) vol.2 - YouTube

McLaren Honda MP4/6 (1991) vol.3 - High-powered V-12 Contributes to Consecutive Titles - YouTube

McLaren Honda MP4/4 (1988 late) vol.2 - Ultimate V6 Turbo engine - YouTube

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by gref
9th-Apr-24, 06:37 AM
Last Post by gref
9th-Dec-23, 08:28 PM