Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Cars bought by members in 2019

Cheers Andy,
As an admirer of Italian cars, I like my rust to be rusty LOL

Leo

Forum Precepts:  Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one.   Don't feed the Troll.    http://www.scuderiaturini.com
[+] 1 member Likes Scuderia_Turini's post

Rough and tough Charger from Pioneer.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[+] 5 members Like Andyslot's post

Continuing the Charger theme ..

I decided I needed to get "the General Lee" I always promised myself, but never got around too, so I went looking in the paint defect bargains on inaslot again.
Today this pair arrived, I have looked damn hard, I can not see anything wrong with them at all ! I am well chuffed :)

[Image: gallery_3329_522_583922.jpg]

Yee-haww !
[+] 2 members Like Savage GT's post

I don't really buy cars but I do buy bodies occasionally and make chassis. As we seem to have an American theme going, here are three. The yellow Firebird I've had for some time but the other two arrived last week from Betta and Classic.

I'm doing a 6 hour race at Confolens club in September and there is a support race for muscle cars. As there are two long straights at the track (16 and 11 metres) I've ordered some higher revving motors, one 38,500 rpm and one 50,000rpm. Should give me some speed down the straights! Just hope I can control them. Nice heavy brass chassis!

[+] 2 members Like Gordon Steadman's post

(20th-Aug-19, 01:27 PM)Savage GT Wrote:  Continuing the Charger theme ..

I decided I needed to get "the General Lee" I always promised myself, but never got around too, so I went looking in the paint defect bargains on inaslot again.
Today this pair arrived, I have looked damn hard, I can not see anything wrong with them at all ! I am well chuffed :)

[Image: gallery_3329_522_583922.jpg]

Yee-haww !

Pop the magnets out and you can have proper Dukes style sideways fun with them. Bought a couple of paint defect cars myself and if it wasn't 
for Jules telling me were the defects were I wouldn't of found them.
[+] 2 members Like Andyslot's post

(20th-Aug-19, 06:47 PM)Andyslot Wrote:  Pop the magnets out and you can have proper Dukes style sideways fun with them. Bought a couple of paint defect cars myself and if it wasn't 
for Jules telling me were the defects were I wouldn't of found them.

No need, magnets don't work on wood and copper tape Thumbup
A bit of light fettling and they will be hooning around Roughwood  like it was Hazzard County  Checkeredflag (minus the jumps !)
[+] 2 members Like Savage GT's post

The Ferrari F40 is my favourite all time car, but the Lancia Stratos easily makes it in the top 5, and in the mad Group 5 bodywork I am surprised I waited this long for a 1/32 version !
A couple of second hand new/nearly new, tempted me and now have been disassembled awaiting prep for home use.
The rear wheels have inserts that seem to be very tight, so they are currently in the freezer in the hope that will help me get them off intact to insert in the air hubs I want to use !

[Image: gallery_3329_522_1084526.jpg]

Latest Dodge Challenger from Scalextric.

Another Pioneer Charger for the collection.

[+] 2 members Like Andyslot's post

And another top 5 favourite car finds its way into my collection, and since my purchases have come to the attention of the other half, probs my last for a bit Argument
But who can resist a 70's Italian sports car fitted with an American V8 Wrench
Apparently not me, so Pendle's got an order!
Scaleauto Detomaso Pantera:

[Image: gallery_3329_522_952362.jpg]
[+] 3 members Like Savage GT's post

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BARacer
17th-Mar-24, 01:18 PM
Last Post by Top Down
21st-Jan-24, 04:13 PM
Last Post by munter
30th-Apr-23, 12:16 AM
Last Post by Qman