Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Frequent Flyer miles

Had an email from BA today to inform me that my avios miles were about to expire and they would disappear if I didn't buy a plane ticket soon which could be a bit tricky in present circumstances. This might have been seriously annoying if I had any quantity of them but as my total balance is just 3 miles I wont lose any sleep over it. Rofl 

Contrast that to a recent communication from Virgin Atlantic, where I do have a large stash of miles, which said that they were extending the life of them indefinitely.

Guess which airline I shall be using when things return to some sort of normality?
[+] 2 members Like CMOTD's post

I think I will be giving airlines a miss from now on.

I love puttering with gears
[+] 1 member Likes BARacer's post

I’m based in Singapore and use their airline , ALOT, but not for a year. My membership tier renewal was last November. They sent me my gift pack with a note to say that although hadn’t achieved the required miles they had topped up my status and I was good for another year. Back in January I received another note to say they were adding a further year on my tier membership , but no gift pack. 

As per you Virgin experience it’s things like this that folks remember when flying becomes a thing again .
[+] 2 members Like Albion's post

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post