Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Extreme Slotting

Qman, the good news is that your cars have now turned a wheel on a track, at least when I road tested them, just not sure if all 4 were turning though  Rofl
[+] 1 member Likes Graham's post

(9th-Apr-21, 08:17 AM)The BARacer Wrote:  From my beginners perspective, there is not much chance for me to tune my car on the intended track for the event, so my joy will come from just seeing it traverse all those weird and exotic obstacles rather than looking for the win.

Which gave me another thought...in October, everything will be back to normal (!), and on the basis that I would drive a fair distance to drive my car off-road and learn how it behaves over Dakar terrain, why not drop the proxy and hire a village hall and set up all the tracks Slotracer.Online can muster and we all have one great big tea and cake and sand dune Slotfest?

(Can you tell I have been re-watching the French YouTube links posted earlier!)
I work in a lighthouse on a tidal island with a function room. For any future events you might want to run If you wanted to run an event in the function room and possibly with some outside stages it could work (as long as you don’t mind being stranded while the tide cuts us off!). You could hire it for the weekend and have a huge weekend championship. The only issue would be that I live in the North East, which seems like it’s the wrong end of the country for most of you.
[+] 1 member Likes Mike174's post

(9 hours ago)Graham Wrote:  Qman, the good news is that your cars have now turned a wheel on a track, at least when I road tested them, just not sure if all 4 were turning though  Rofl

And they all went the right way???  Bigsmile