Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

HO Drag Proxy 12-13 January 2021 RACE REPORT

Great racing as always. Thanks to Andy for putting this event on and for the great amount of work put in to keep us racing during the pandemic. Wrench
[+] 5 members Like Mazda's post

WOW, some really great racing.
congrats to all the TQ's and winners. 
I guess I have some work to do on my cars. thank you for including me.
[+] 3 members Like alpink's post

Thanks chaps! Glad you enjoyed it.

Boxes to Clive, Alan, Jeremy, Iain and Pete went in the post this morning. Everyone else's will be returned after the Series Finale in March - including the American cars, probably via UPS to one contact point. I am looking at more 2021 dates - but may pause until May to allow time for some serious time in the speed shop.

Because of lockdown, I will be repacking any big boxes into ones that fit in a big letter box near me - maximum thickness is a shade over 6cms (aka a Lucky Bob box). And you are very welcome to send the full February + March package next time, if you wish!

The fanzine is not far off finished. The December one is now available here: https://slotracer.online/community/showt...0#pid12860
[+] 3 members Like woodcote's post

Great racing and fantastic coverage!  

Congratulations to Jane on your Street Stock victory.  You remain undefeated with your fast car.

Can hardly wait for the nostalgia races coming up.

Thanks for putting on these events!
[+] 2 members Like Ecbill's post

All this month's coverage has been collected together in the eighth edition of the South Coast HO Dragster fanzine. You can download and read the pdf file here...

.pdf SC Dragster #8.pdf Size: 4.86 MB  Downloads: 144
[+] 1 member Likes woodcote's post
Sad 

Fantastic racing Andy!! What a great job of coverage and commentary! My apologies but I completely missed the December race. Congratulations to all of the Winners there!! Life has gotten in the way of my slot car addiction lately....but that won't last forever. The January race was equally as fantastic! I'm lovin' all the cool new cars. Jane seems to be my nemisis but if I'm going to get beat, I would prefer it be by the fastest car. Congratulations Jane on a super fast and consistent car aaaaannnd the Win!! Congrats to all the other Winners as well. Thank you for allowing me to participate in the racing!
[+] 2 members Like AngryJeffRacing's post

(15th-Jan-21, 10:37 PM)AngryJeffRacing Wrote:  Fantastic racing Andy!! What a great job of coverage and commentary! My apologies but I completely missed the December race. Congratulations to all of the Winners there!! Life has gotten in the way of my slot car addiction lately....but that won't last forever. The January race was equally as fantastic! I'm lovin' all the cool new cars. Jane seems to be my nemisis but if I'm going to get beat, I would prefer it be by the fastest car. Congratulations Jane on a super fast and consistent car aaaaannnd the Win!! Congrats to all the other Winners as well. Thank you for allowing me to participate in the racing!

Wow!  Looks like I slept through the December race as well.  Better go back and check it out!  Sure I missed some great racing action.
[+] 2 members Like Ecbill's post

For some reason I could not get the magazine coverage. I will check again in the future.

Dave
[+] 1 member Likes dave632's post

Been there, done it...

....and now I've got the sticker, thanks!

Hope your cat has recovered from the shock

I love puttering with gears
[+] 3 members Like BourneAgainRacer's post

And from Jane...

"Thanks for the comments Jeff. I am looking forward to doing battle again in the next round"

I love puttering with gears
[+] 2 members Like BourneAgainRacer's post

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post