Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

So what did you get for Christmas.

As we get to the big day tomorrow, lets put up what arrived in those unexpected (not always as we slot nuts always seem to help the uneducated to tell Santa what is needed) parcels!! Cool Bigsmile Bigsmile Bigsmile
[+] 4 members Like Anthony B's post

[Image: 50755371156_79fd4f0b2b_o.jpg]

Merry HO! HOpe everyone gets lots of slots!

Jim @ [url=https://www.facebook.com/HWPSlotCars/]HWP Slot Cars[/url]
[img=386.390625x84.515625]https://images.shapeways.com/shop/banner/original_10196_1587074315[/img]
[+] 3 members Like HWP's post

I got two refills for my biro.

If I had got any other presents, I could have used it to write thank you notes Bigsmile
[+] 3 members Like Gordon Steadman's post

I got a hand made J-Van.

Cheerleaderkid Cheerleaderkid Cheerleaderkid Cheerleaderkid Cheerleaderkid Cheerleaderkid Cheerleaderkid Cheerleaderkid Cheerleaderkid Cheerleaderkid Cheerleaderkid Cheerleaderkid

It's lovely, and it's the best present I've had in many a year.

[+] 4 members Like JasonB's post

Bigsmile Checkeredflag   Apparently, Santa has dropped off a rather large package from the North Pole -- has to be, because it says 'Magnetic Racing' all over it????
[+] 3 members Like Alcopa's post

These just arrived. No point in wrapping them now just to open tonight. Might as well just stick the boxes under the tree as is.

The vintage kits were on my hit list for a long time.

[+] 4 members Like KensRedZed's post

A neighbour texted me on Saturday to say that Santa was in our street. I rushed out just in time to see a car exit our area. I asked the assembled throng if he had left anything for me and the answer was "of course not, when you were you good?". Next day I went to Argos and bought a Carrera Go!!! WRC Set -

Was that cheating and am I in trouble for next year already? Of course, I had been bad doing something similar last year!
I promise not to play with it until Christmas Day (1.75 hours to go :-)

Leo

Forum Precepts:  Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one.   Don't feed the Troll.    http://www.scuderiaturini.com
[+] 4 members Like Scuderia_Turini's post

Sheeesh you guys are early!!! Bigsmile Bigsmile Bigsmile Bigsmile
[+] 4 members Like Anthony B's post

Santa must have heard me swearing when yet another small part went missing in my “boys room”. So he gave me a cordless hover to retrieve these missing parts :)

I’m also a sucker for comics, especially when motorsport is involved. So I got the latest Michel Vaillant (I got all of them) and an interesting comic involving the Porsche 356.

The lady of the house bought me something that had to come from China,apparently it's in then Netherlands .
hope to get it by next Christmas!!
[+] 1 member Likes foyt54's post

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post