Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Carrera Go!!! Proxy For Porsche 911 GT3

There has been some excitement about this new event being hosted in Germany. (I was going to say 1:43 excitement but its full-scale excitement LOL). Its quite limited in concept and deemed suitable for "beginners".  The basic premise is that the 2016 Carrera Go!!! Porsche 911 GT3 is the only car option and it must be fitted with a specific 3D-printed chassis. Standard running gear must be transferred from the original chassis although Ortmann tyres can be fitted.
The chosen cars are fairly scarce on Ebay UK and the prices tend to be high. I bought mine directly from Carrera-Toys.com at just under 20 Euro and with free-shipping to the UK. This is the second item I have bought from their web outlet and beaten buying in the UK. Lets hope they continue the arrangement after 31-Dec-2020.

Leo
Details in German language but use Edge or Chrome for translation - Proxy....auch für Einsteiger möglich - Page 7 - Fairs & Meetings - Carrera GO!!! Forum (carrera-go.info)

Forum Precepts:  Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one.   Don't feed the Troll.    http://www.scuderiaturini.com
[+] 3 members Like Scuderia_Turini's post

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Ted
23rd-May-21, 06:48 PM
Last Post by woodcote
26th-Sep-19, 01:37 PM