Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Hi all

Just joined the site so hello!!

I've recently just had a baby boy after many years of trying so thought I'd get my old Scalextric out and start refreshing and repairing for him. That's my excuse and I'm sticking with that :)

It's mainly old classic track and cars, I have added a few newer cars (911's and Mini) over the past few weeks and bought some track from eBay that requires a little bit of TLC. Current line up is nothing spectacular but I've had these for nearly 40 years so will be quite poignant when I get to play with them with my baby boy 

Hopefully, he'll be able to play with it when he's old enough and it keeps me busy and isn't costing too much (I may have lied a little about that bit!!)

Just treated him to the VW camper sets (Rusty Rides and Sand & Surf), plan is to give him them for a birthday in a few years.

Anyway, Hi!
[+] 3 members Like 964rh's post

Welcome aboard. Wavegreen

Welcome to SlotRacer!

I recognise some of those cars from when I was a kid Thumbup

Once the bug has bitten it never truly leaves - welcome to the mad.... errrm forum Rofl Rofl

Good to have you here!

Welcome 964rh.

May the child in you enjoy playing with your son!  Thumbup

Chuck Norris can pop a wheelie on a unicycle!  Checkeredflag

Hello 965rh !!
Greetings from Scotland. The cars you have there are the basis of many of our start with Scalextric - and here we are now.

Leo

Forum Precepts:  Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one.   Don't feed the Troll.    http://www.scuderiaturini.com

(25th-Nov-20, 03:39 PM)woodcote Wrote:  Welcome to SlotRacer!

I recognise some of those cars from when I was a kid Thumbup

Hi from me

I recognise one of those older cars from when I just bought one on ebay.

I love puttering with gears