Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Lancia Fulvia 1.6HF Marlboro

I tend to avoid cars with tobacco advertising but succumb occasionally. 
The 1.6HF has become available in the UK now so I succumbed.

Leo

Forum Precepts:  Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one.   Don't feed the Troll.    http://www.scuderiaturini.com
[+] 5 members Like Scuderia_Turini's post

Cool looking car Leo.  Thumbup

Even though it's a new car. I might be crazy enough to strip the paint and repaint. I've done it a few times before.

What do you mean think outside the box? Where did you even get a box? Where's my box?

So tempted to get that one to accompany the '72 Monte Carlo car. Have to say I frowned at the Lancia-Marlboro becoming Lancia-Fulvia - as well as 'Lancia-Martini' becoming 'Lancia-Racing' on the latest Safari Rally Delta Integrale... Even Hornby are slapping authentic fags & booze liveries on their cars now. Despite that, I am really enjoying the new SCX releases and am excited to see what they have in store for us in 2021.

Oh, and that's a sensational transporter Cool
[+] 1 member Likes woodcote's post

(20th-Oct-20, 04:09 PM)woodcote Wrote:  I am really enjoying the new SCX releases and am excited to see what they have in store for us in 2021.
Me too, but it's a shame they changed the Integrale to 2WD.

It looks like they changed the whole range to the new inliner FR42 motor, to create enough space for the lane changing solenoid of the digital versions. For me, as a rally fan, fully unnecessary. I prefer the existing concept of the 4x4 RX91B or RK91 motor.

Nice transporter, Leo. Thumbup

rallyhub
[+] 2 members Like rallyhub's post

Hello Hub,

Yes its annoying that the SCX/Scalextric.es digital technology gets in the way of four-wheel drive. Of all of the digital systems it seemed the lest likely to survive, but it has.

However, the SCX all-wheel drive cars are very noisy Tappingfoot .

Leo

Forum Precepts:  Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one.   Don't feed the Troll.    http://www.scuderiaturini.com
[+] 1 member Likes Scuderia_Turini's post

This way it is not noisy,Lancia S4

(23rd-Oct-20, 06:21 AM)AlexisGaitanis Wrote:  This way it is not noisy,Lancia S4

I guess, you mean the floorpan and motorpod, not the big hole in the front tyre.

rallyhub Thumbup

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post