Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

HO Drag Proxy August 2020 RACE REPORT

That was another good two days racing, you must be done in after all the high temperatures. Thanks again to Andy, Rebecca and of course Rose.
Congratulations to the winners it’s good to see the ladies doing well. Already looking forward to the next round. See you all there Wavegreen.
[+] 2 members Like Mazda's post

I'm thinking Rose might need a car at some point and stumbled across this on the Santa Pod Facebook page...

Would look good on one of the Micro Scalextric Team Rally cars. Maybe some cat food sponsorship too?
[+] 3 members Like woodcote's post

Surely if your cat wants to be competitive she'd be better off with ..... a Jaguar?  Thumbup
[+] 3 members Like Top Down's post

Steady progress is being made on the fanzine - it is likely to be ready Saturday or Sunday. The front cover will look something like this...

[+] 5 members Like woodcote's post

I love puttering with gears
[+] 2 members Like BARacer's post

The August South Coast HO Dragster fanzine is now ready for you enjoyment...

.pdf South Coast HO Dragster #3 August 2020.pdf Size: 5.06 MB  Downloads: 420

It's a bumper 18-pages this time!

The June and July editions can be found here and here.
[+] 4 members Like woodcote's post

Well done Andy another superb report. They are just getting better and better  Thumbup
I am looking forward to the next meeting already and it will be great to see the American entries run.
[+] 3 members Like Mazda's post

Boxes with cars and post-race goodies were posted back Monday lunchtime, so should start arriving in BN postcodes today.

Bit of a rapid turnaround this time - and the race is just after the Bank Holiday weekend. The sign-up thread is here: https://slotracer.online/community/showt...p?tid=1496

I don't know if you saw the proposed dates for a Winter Series in the fanzine? I will be firming up my plans over the next couple of weeks. The format will change a bit to allow a couple of new classes, but the Micro Scalextric Street Stock will continue each time.
[+] 1 member Likes woodcote's post

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post