Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Worldwide 1/43 Zoom meeting?

Zoom/Skype 1/43 meeting, your thoughts please!

For the last few weeks I have taken part in the excellent worldwide slotcar Zoom meetings and have really enjoyed discussing the hobby with other modellers around the world.

My contributions about 1/43 scale slotcars ahas been well received and I have gained a lot of useful information in return.

This got me thinking whether something similar, either in Zoom as a group, or Skype for individual chats, would give us 1/43 modellers the chance to have a natter live as it were.

I know there is some language barriers here, but a show and tell format could overcome most of that. What do you think?

Regards, Lloyd.
[+] 2 members Like Lloyd.L's post

Even though I am primarily involved in 1/32 and 1/24 scale I would at least listen in. I can also translate German -> English very well (used to do it professionally) and fairly well from French to English if need be. The biggest problem is lack of vocabulary in French for slot related things but I can get around that...

Wednesdays are my busiest night though.
[+] 1 member Likes dvd3500's post

Thanks, that could be very useful. I can do most of the French slot car words if I put my mind to it, but it takes time!

Just gaugeing interest at the moment, looking good so far!

Regards, Lloyd.

Hello Lloyd, 
I don't think I could contribute much but would certainly follow the conversations. 

Leo

Forum Precepts:  Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one.   Don't feed the Troll.    http://www.scuderiaturini.com
[+] 1 member Likes Scuderia_Turini's post

You have built cars and entered 1/43 proxies Leo, so you will be most welcome to join in!

Regards, Lloyd.
[+] 1 member Likes Lloyd.L's post

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Lloyd.L
10th-Sep-22, 06:03 PM