Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Shenanigans Raceway (Taree)
Icons8-race-car-16 

Be warned, 27 photo's attached...  Rofl

Well I think I have decided on a name for my track, this is a full Four Lane 1:24 scale modular MrTrax system with full timing system. Love the idea of infinitely expandable track by buying extra modules, unclip, move around, install and clip in new module. I can also take these modules to another track, e.g. yours, and combine all our modules into a mega track.. awesome idea I think.

MrTrax website and MrSlotcar website.

Highly recommend Peter Van Horssen and both his businesses Mrtrax.com and MrSlotcar.com. 200% professional business operator that provides exceptional products, service and after sales support. 

You can not go wrong.

Shenanigans Raceway
dictionary definition: mischievousness or high-spirited behaviour / secret manoeuvring

Shenanigans Raceway logo

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Looking great John. Thumbup
[+] 1 member Likes JasonB's post

Thanks Jason, only taken two odd years to get things sorted and only came up with the name a few days ago.

Looks great!

Those last two pics suggest there's an alternative module to convert the layout from a big 4-laner to a monster 2-laner? If that's right, I think that's a great idea Thumbup
[+] 1 member Likes woodcote's post

(30th-Jun-20, 07:00 PM)woodcote Wrote:  Looks great!

Those last two pics suggest there's an alternative module to convert the layout from a big 4-laner to a monster 2-laner? If that's right, I think that's a great idea Thumbup

Good catch there. You are the second person to actually pick this up  Bigsmile well done.

Yes that is correct indeed, that one module adds a whole new dimension to the track and literally drives all four lanes with two people with two lanes being driven in opposite direction as to normally run, makes interesting.
[+] 1 member Likes Johnno's post

Got the track back upstairs, much appreciated the help Noel.

Here are three photos of another possible track design utilising all modules.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[+] 2 members Like Johnno's post

Here is a close up of that conversion module that converts the existing four lane track into a two lane track.

[+] 1 member Likes Johnno's post

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Savage GT
24th-Jun-20, 05:13 AM
Last Post by Scuderia_Turini
23rd-Nov-19, 01:08 PM
Last Post by JasonB
1st-Nov-19, 09:55 AM
Last Post by gdasenbrock
31st-Oct-19, 07:47 PM
Last Post by Lloyd.L