Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

1/32 Chassis Jig

(30th-May-24, 06:31 PM)chrisguyw Wrote:  
(30th-May-24, 06:00 PM)OXO cube Wrote:  this is the only UK supplier i ever found   Missile Products the UK's leading supplier of competition slot parts
in catalogue , under tools , part no :- 7090 & 7091
JaxonJig.jpg (1016×1016) (missile.co.uk)
LBJig.jpg (585×585) (missile.co.uk)

i am sure there will be other s dotted about , stumbled upon this one when browsing , by which time i had already bought a jewellers block and pins , so do not have a review of either product , perhaps others have used these ?
hope this helps 

Kev

Hello Kev, and all,............to be honest the jewellers block/pins is a far far better option than the Lucky Bobs' (LBJ) or the Jaxon jig listed above.

I have just done a quick search/made some calls  to all my usual "go to" shops  that have sold the PSC jigs, and all are out of stock, and have been for some time......my strong suspicion is that the 1/32 jigs are a thing of the past.

Of all the currently available jigs on the market (there are lots for 1/24) ,.....for 1/32 the "jewellers" option is by far the best, and, certainly the least expensive.

Cheers
Chris Walker

Looks like I'll be sticking with my honey comb board, I'll order some of slot car corners set up wheels.
I'm surprised of the lack of response from these company's and I would of thought the 1/32 jig would be a good seller as scratch building is far from dead.
Cheers for your reply Chris

(30th-May-24, 06:00 PM)OXO cube Wrote:  this is the only UK supplier i ever found   Missile Products the UK's leading supplier of competition slot parts
in catalogue , under tools , part no :- 7090 & 7091
JaxonJig.jpg (1016×1016) (missile.co.uk)
LBJig.jpg (585×585) (missile.co.uk)

i am sure there will be other s dotted about , stumbled upon this one when browsing , by which time i had already bought a jewellers block and pins , so do not have a review of either product , perhaps others have used these ?
hope this helps 

Kev
Thanks Kev,
I have seen those two but prefer the look of the precision one.
I have also got a jewellers board and it looks like thats it.
Thanks for your reply.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by munter
20th-Jul-23, 10:36 PM
Last Post by BARacer
3rd-Jan-22, 05:02 PM
Last Post by Savage GT
13th-Jun-21, 07:46 AM