Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Ninco Crash Barriers

Hi All 

After a shed load of the grey Ninco crash barriers (10219) , guessing between 50 & 60 but will take more if available.

Cheers

Mark

I have a big box load of all sorts of Ninco barriers ....... what do the ones you want look like?

Cheers for the quick reply GregK
The ones im after look like these    

These are pretty scarce these days. Rare to see them on Ebay and if so they tend to be expensive. Red ones are easier to find.

Leo

Forum Precepts:  Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one.   Don't feed the Troll.    http://www.scuderiaturini.com

Rarer than hens teeth or unicorn ?.
Thats why I thought would ask on here, have seen a couple of people in another thread say they have some, have contacted one just waiting on a reply, but also thought would ask here just to be safe.
I have red and white ones but the grey look so much better for my needs, and the coloured ones don't paint to well or hold well once painted.
If push comes to shove, I can use some of the scalextric ones with a bit of work, but they don't join together.

Sorry for the delay ..... I've got:
  • 48x White Armco barriers,
  • 49x Red Armco barriers,
  • 12x Grey Armco barriers,
  • 21x pit walls with matching netting

Plus shed loads of the red & white borders plus a few of the plain black ones .....

Hi,

Here’s the pictures, there 70 of which some missing tabs but most are complete. Plus 2 I’ve adjusted.

The rest we can do by pm :)

Regards,

Henk

(6th-Jul-20, 06:30 PM)Henk Wrote:  Hi,

Here’s the pictures, there 70 of which some missing tabs but most are complete. Plus 2 I’ve adjusted.

The rest we can do by pm :)

Regards,

Henk

PM Sent

Dean

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Newt
9th-Aug-19, 01:41 PM
Last Post by dvd3500
4th-Jun-19, 09:56 AM
Last Post by Newt